ONLINE APPLICATION PROCEDURE FOR FOREIGN APPLICANTS TO BUKHARA STATE UNIVERSITY INSTRUCTIONS
Admission of foreign citizens to higher educational institutions of the Republic of Uzbekistan is carried out, following the "Regulations on the procedure for admission and training of foreign citizens in educational institutions of the Republic of Uzbekistan", approved by the Cabinet of Ministers on August 4, 2008 No 169.
According to the Regulation:
Education of foreign citizens in educational institutions of the Republic of Uzbekistan shall be conducted in the languages provided for in the educational programs of the relevant educational institutions.
Note: Education at Bukhara State University is conducted in Uzbek, Russian and English languages for only some joint educational programs.
The cost of tuition at the university is determined by the Rector of the University in the relevant bachelor's and master's specialities based on the Decree of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan dated June 17, 2019, No PP-4359.
Note: In the 2019-2020 academic year, the tuition fee amounted to 2500-3000 US dollars in the economic and service subject areas, 2200-2500 US dollars in the humanitarian and other subject areas.
Foreign citizens who have general secondary or secondary special, vocational education diploma or school certificate may be admitted to the University.
Admission of foreign citizens to higher education institutions is based on the results of the interview. Foreign citizens from the countries of the Commonwealth of Independent States (including Turkmenistan) are admitted to the bachelor and master degree of higher education as a result of an interview handled in the manner designated by the higher education institution.
Note: The interview can be conducted online.
The results of the interview will be considered by the State commission on admission to educational institutions of the Republic of Uzbekistan and will be the basis for the Ministry of higher and secondary special education to decide on the admission of foreign citizens to higher education.
Upon completion of training, foreign citizens are issued the relevant documents on education in the prescribed form.
- Foreign citizens are obliged to submit all information in full and in the required order when submitting documents through the online platform. Error-filled information is ignored and not recorded.
Foreign citizens submit the following documents for admission to Bukhara State University:
1. Application addressed to the Rector, indicating full name, citizenship and field of study;
2. Copy of national passport or other ID
3. Certificate (diploma) confirming the secondary and secondary special, professional education of a foreign citizen, a notarized copy of the certificate (diploma) translated into Uzbek or Russian;
4. Copy of passport for travel abroad;
5. Medical certificate (form 086) - original documents required to bring during the visit to university;
a) 086 form;
b) HIV reference
c) for skin and genital diseases;
d) on psychoneurological diseases;
e) On narcological diseases.
6. Photograph (3.5 ? 4.5) - 6 pieces;
7. Copy of residence permit in Uzbekistan (if any);
Note: Documents are accepted electronically in PDF or JPEG formats. (not accepted in other formats)
Note: Once the date of the interview is clear, responsible person will send a message to your email address.